Tea Tree Pure
body purification, go with the cleansing, refreshing qualities of Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil. Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil has a robust, freshly pleasing
fragrance and has been traditionally used as an antiseptic, as well as for skin
care and immune health.
- Anti Bacterial
- Acne, oily skin, ringworm, chicken pox, cold sores, corns, warts
- Anti Microbial
- Anti Septic
- Anti Viral, colds, flu
- Expectorant, sinusitis, whooping cough
- Fungicide, athlete's foot
- Insecticide, insect bites, itching
- Gives relief from muscular pain, aches, sprains
- Clean the air by adding a few drops of this essential oil to your humidifier.
- Kitchen counter disinfectant: 2 cups water, 20 drops tea tree oil, 2 tbs white vinegar, 1/2 tsp liquid dish soap. Combine in spray bottle, shake & spray
Aromatic Character: Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous. The scent is similar to eucalyptus.
Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Color: pale yellow to nearly clear
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Blends well with: Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender
Precautions:Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Flammable.