Ravensara 10% Pure Essential Oil Plus Jojoba
traditional medicine system of Madagascar and has been in use for centuries as
a tonic and for fighting infections. Modern studies on this oil has revealed
its many other medicinal uses. The Ravensara tree is 20 meters high with several buttress roots at the base.
It has a reddish bark that is very aromatic, and small green elliptical leaves.
- The people of Madagascar refer to Ravensara essential oil as the oil that heals.
- Considered to be a very good oil to use in blends as it lends intelligence.
- Lifts physical and nervous fatigue
- Strongly antiviral, bronchitis
- Add a few drops of Ravensara oil to a bath when you feel a cold coming on
- Use in steam inhalations to relieve respiratory symptoms
Aromatic Chracter: Medicinal scent – camphorous with fruity notes
Botanical Name: Aromatica sonnerat
Part of Plant Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Color: Colorless to pale yellow
Classification: Top Note
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Blends well with: Pine, fir, spruce, clove, eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Photo-toxic. Do not use if the area of application will be exposed to sunlight for 24 hours due to its phototoxicity. Flammable.