Anise Star Pure Essential Oil
aromatherapy experience that’s cleansing and pure, feel the enchanting draw of
Its distinct, sweet licorice scent is full of life.
Star can be massaged into the chest for respiratory health and has a long
history of traditional use in the areas of digestive and women’s health.
- Helps with arthritis and rheumatism
- Helps to bring balance when emotions are raging
- Star Anise has been used in a tea as a remedy for rheumatism, and the seeds are sometimes chewed after meals to aid digestion.
- As a warm and moving herb, Star Anise is used to assist in relieving cold-stagnation in the middle jiao, according to Traditional Chinese medicine.
- Bronchitis, colds, coughs, flatulence, flu, muscle aches
Botanical name: Illicium verum
Character: Rich, sweet, scent of licorice
Part of plant used: Seed
Extraction method: Steam Distilled
Blends well with: Lavender, Pine, Orange, Rosewood
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Flammable