Black Pepper Aromatherapy Essential Oil
Allow the sensual, cleansing fragrance of Black Pepper to naturally
awaken the passion within you. Whether you use it as a massage oil to soothe
overworked muscles, or for its traditional ability to encourage clear
breathing, respiratory and nasal health, Black Pepper is an aromatherapy
experience that can bring harmonious balance to your life.
Warm cold extremities by adding 10 drops of this essential oil to 1oz of vegetable oil and massage.
There are many beneficial health qualities of this oil:
- The stimulation it creates throughout the body is great for improving circulation, thus providing a natural way to improve arthritis and rheumatism.
- Promotes digestion while decreasing the gas in the body.
- The cleansing properties of black pepper allows it to purge toxins, removing infections and impurities from the body. It can also act as an antioxidant, revitalizing and repairing damage done by free-radicals!
- Cramps, muscle spasms, and aches can also be relieved by the use of this oil, providing a great alternative to conventional medicine taken during PMS or after hard workouts.
- Being rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin-k, phosphorus, calcium, and potassium is an added benefit of this oil!
- Black pepper essential oil can be used as an analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aperient, aphrodisiac, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, laxative, and tonic.
Botanical name: Piper Nigrum
Character: Warm, spicy, woody and sharp
Part of plant used: Dried unripened peppercorn (the fruit)
Extraction method: Steam Distilled
Color: Clear to a light amber
Classification: Middle Note
Blends well with: Bergamot, clary sage, fennel, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, juniper, lemon, lime and ylang ylang
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Flammable