Clove Bud Pure Essential Oil
Experience total body purification with the cleansing appeal of Clove Bud Oil. Clove Bud has a rich, robust aroma that is both spicy and sweet. Create a warm welcome by adding several drops of this essential oil to your welcome mat or door wreath. (do not use on plastic or rubber.)
- The sweet smell of cloves has been used for years to help reduce bad breath.
- Helps reduce nausea and vomiting, and improve blood circulation. Purification of the blood is another benefit, which in part is why clove oil is useful when handling diabetes.
- Other popular treatments are for stys, headaches, and cholera.
- The stimulation aspect of clove oil helps to relieve stress and clear the mind thus helping with depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- In aromatherapy, clove oil has the following healing properties: analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, carminative, disinfectant, stimulating properties, stomachic, and tonic properties.
Character: Spicy, warming yet slightly bitter, woody, reminiscent of true clove buds, but richer
Strength: Medium – Strong
Part of plant used: The stems, leaves, and buds are all used when extracting oil from this plant
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Color: Light golden yellow
Consistency: Medium, Slightly Oily
Classification: Middle note
Blends well with: Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Rose
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Flammable.