Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil
It is no surprise that with so many therapeutic qualities that this plant is
used in many commercial products today, ranging from toothpaste to lotion to
cough suppressants. Externally, this oil can be used to heal wounds,
burns, and infections. When rubbed onto the skin, it can relieve pain
associated with muscle or joint discomfort. It acts as a pain reliever
- Make your own at home sauna by sprinkling a few drops of this essential oil on the wall of your shower just before you get in.
- When used correctly the oil from eucalyptus trees can be beneficial internally and externally.
- Its properties are extremely useful in curing respiratory ailments such as coughs, congestion, asthma, and sore throats.
- It can also help control blood sugar (important for diabetes) and assist in the prevention of dental diseases such as cavities and gingivitis.
- The ability of this therapeutic oil to reduce fevers has given this plant the nickname fever tree.
- The healing properties associated with this oil are analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, balsamic, cicatrisant, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, and vulnerary.
Aromatic character: Very strong, distinctive, refreshing, medicinal, woody, earthy aroma
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus
Strength of aroma: Strong
Part of plant used: The oil is extracted from fresh leaves, stems, and twigs of the eucalyptus plant.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Classification: Top note
Blends well with: Pine, thyme, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood and lemon.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Flammable.
- Foeniculum vulgare